rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

3/26/2010

Cry in My Heart -- Starfield

Intro:

E B F#m Asus C#m A


Verse
E 
There's a cry in my heart
B
For your glory to fall
F#m                           Asus  B
For your presence to fill up my senses
E
There's a yearning again
B
A thirst for discipline
F#m                              Asus  B
A hunger for things that are deeper
 
Bridge
C#m                  A 
Could you take me beyond
E                     B
Could you carrry me through
C#m                A
If I opened my heart
E                     B
Could I go there with you
C#m                    A
For I've been here before
E                         B
Yet I know there's still more
F#m                      B
O Lord, I need to know you
 
Chorus
                A
For what do I have
                     E
If I don't have you Jesus
               B
What in this life
               C#m
Could mean anymore
            A
You are my rock
              E
You are my glory
              B        A    C#m
You are the lifter of my head

No comments:

Post a Comment